Small Business Branding Photography In Studio – just 20 minutes!
Happening at The Annex in the Vibe District of Virginia Beach
People buy from people, so give them what they want – YOU!
YOU are the big kahuna
YOU are the secret sauce.
YOU make the difference!
Professional headshots don’t need to be Intimidating
They should showcase your personality, your process and what sets you apart – YOU! See a theme here?
Branding photos should be all over your marketing materials, both digital and print including but not limited to:
- Email Signature
- Your Newsletters
- Newsletter Sign up form
- Blog posts
- Website (allll over it!)
- Google My Business page
- Website pop ups
- Freebie downloads
- Instagram grid
- Business Cards
- Sales Page
- Facebook Ads
- Landing pages
Your face should be on your website, socials and your email signature! No one should guess what you look like.
Did that make you cringe?! You’re not alone!
Even as a photographer, I wasn’t convinced. People just needed to see my work until one IG trend convinced me.
My #top9 of 2020 did not have even ONE of my client images on it. Not. One.
- 8 were of just me or me and my family!
- The 9th was of my husband – I took it, but it wasn’t paid work, not my niche at all!
How to prep for branding photography
Successful branding photos communicate your messages and value visually and on brand. A good photographer is going to help you prep, but its not a guarantee!
- Know your brand colors – consider wearing them!
- Have a location that fits your vibe – Are you urban and dark? light and airy? Farmhouse? Modern? Industrial? Bright and vibrant?
- Props! Y’all need more than a computer and a mug. Copy writer Megan Hogan kills this! She’s also in Virginia Beach but works globally! Hire her!
- Shot List – How are you using these? Hero image on your website? Showing your products or service process? Know what you need before shoot day
- Orientation – Along with where they’ll go, you need to know what orientation – square, horizontal, vertical? Something too vertical/horizontal can’t be cropped for you Instagram grid.
Headshot & Branding Mini Sessions
All this sound like too much? I’m here for you! Start small with a 20 minute mini session at a super neutral location, with a presession consult with me to make sure we get you useful images that are on brand.
Happening Tuesday, February 22 from 12-3p
The Annex Collaborative Studio in the Vibe District of Virginia Beach
- 20 minutes of shoot time
- Pre-sesh consult (scheduled in the booking confirmation email)
- Wardrobe help
- 5 Sets to choose from
- 3 Digital files of your choice in both high res for print and web-size (two files of each)
- Options to upgrade after you see them
Ready to do this?!
5 Studio Set Ups
We’re working in studio – that means no cold and no weather to contend with! It also gives us options!
- Homey chair w/ side stable
- Brown Leather sofa w/ loft vibe
- Natural work table
- All white back drop
- Coffe/tea bar
Its a lot for just 20 minutes, so pick your top three and the rest will be icing on the cake!
Don’t hesitate to email me! email@example.comAlison is the chaos-commanding family photographer in Virginia Beach, VA thriving in the loud & messy offering in home lifestyle, outdoor, and extended family sessions.
Owner & Photographer of Alison Bell, Photographer, she is also the circus ring leader of four boys, half-homeschooling USMC family.
Alison offers full-contact family photo sessions with wardrobe styling, sessions that feel like a party and custom print shopping. Even Dad has a good time!
She's on a mission to get your images in your hand, rather than gathering digital dust! Get an album and print dozens of shots in one place!
If you can't remember last time your family did photos, its time to chat asap!
Clients rave about how easy and enjoyable their session is and how their kids wanting to do it again!
Alison Bell, Photographer serves VA Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cape Charles, and Hampton in Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
Find her on Insta @alisonbellphotog!